Becoming a WINNERS TAX SERVICE Professional
Becoming a Winners Tax Service professional preparer means being fully qualified as a tax practitioner, inclusive of completion of our annual tax preparation course, both for beginners and advanced preparers alike. As a Winners Tax Preparer, you will have the opportunity to obtain your own clients, create your own schedule, and generate as much income as you can handle.
At Winners Tax Service, our tax preparers in training must attend Winners University, our Tax Preparation classes that will assure you the education and training needed to be successful in your new career.
Winners University, was created to educate individuals from all walks of life. Our program is designed for those with and without experience. We will provide you with the training needed to become a tax preparer and guide you along your journey to success. Once you have completed the courses with Winners Tax University, you will be fully qualified for self-employment with Winner’s Tax Service as a tax practitioner and ready to start earning money –
Winners University also offers:
- Annual tax preparation courses
- Continuing education
- A support system, and flexibility
Below is an overview of the requirements and your commitment necessary to be successful:
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Income tax preparation for individuals and small businesses.
- Identifying potential tax credits and liabilities
- Ensures accurate and complete returns are filed in a timely manner.
- Lastly, you will complete tax forms in accordance with policies and in compliance with all applicable laws
At Winners University, we offer 2 very convenient training options:
- An online version where you learn from your own computer. Class will meet once a week for 16 weeks
- A traditional instructor-led classroom course that meets over several sessions and is taught by a seasoned tax professional (In certain areas only)
Take the next step by Registering now to see an overview of topics covered in our courses at Winners University:
Sign Up to Learn more about Becoming a Preparer
As a Winners Tax Preparer you will obtain the opportunity to gather your own clients, create your own schedule and generate as much income as you can handle. Here’s an overview of the business.
You will be responsible for income tax preparation for individuals and companies. You will also identify potential tax credits and liabilities and ensure accurate and complete returns are filed in a timely manner. Lastly, you will complete tax forms in accordance with policies and in compliance with legislation and regulations.